The work done by Construcciones Otero consisted mainly of the following:
- Building of a 7m roadway comprising two 3.5m lanes plus a 1.5m hard shoulder on each side. Three intersections had to be built on the stretch.
- Construction of two reinforced concrete structures.
- Crosswise drainage via eight brickwork culverts with reinforced concrete pipes.
- Lengthwise drainage via lined gutters.
- Soil stabilisation with lime on slopes and construction of esplanades.
- Laying and compacting of hot-mix bituminous concrete & application of primer & adhesion layers.
- Replacement of utility services affected: water supply, telephone lines, low voltage power lines, etc.
- Installation of signage & warning lights.